• Coucou!!

Next week I will be in Paris for a week, specifically at University of Paris-Sud (in Gif-sur-Yvette), I was looking for a hostels/hotels but tehre are few options so I was wondering if it is a good idea to stay in Paris downtown an go to University everyday?
    Does someone could give recommendations?

Salutations!!!
    Private_message
    I disagree.
    Paris is amazing but the rest of the world is interresting too. You could find a place near Gif-sur-Yvette and live wonderful things. I did a lot of great experiences in that city. I recommand you to keep you mind as open as you can. You could be surprised.
    Private_message
    Hey girls , I don't know Gif-sur-Yvette nor Corbeil Essonne but I guess for Francisco it would be good to stay in Paris (if he has never been there ) to check out Paris wonders and then he could still visit what can be nice in 91 , but for sure , in Paris there are enough stuff to see for the whole week :)
    Good evening
    Carlos
    Private_message
    Thank you very much for your valuable comments; Audrey your tips are so useful, maybe I´ll take that option. I went to Paris once (3 days) but there were many places I miss. I really hope enjoy Paris as well as Yvette.

Thank you all!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.