• Guys, I welcome to check out my activity link:

https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/L3UF8K/la-lovebrocante-a-flea-market-for-singles-in-a-bar

If you're single, love flea markets, make good deals, meet cool people and have cheap drinks, my event is for you. It's free for visitors, and if you want to expose your belongings, you can contact the organization on lalovebrocante@gmail.com

See you there my dears
    Private_message
    I've got my first attendee. Welcome Juliet! Guys, you can register, its gonna be fun with music,artists and lots of surprises there.
    Private_message
    in CS a lot singles are searchig....... ;)))
    Private_message
    Actually I think we're goin tomorrow. Haha. But if you want to hang out today, let me know.
    Private_message
    Actually I think we're goin tomorrow. Haha. But if you want to hang out today, let me know.
    Private_message
    it's for Sunday 20 of january guys1
    Ill have to ask my assistant Ricky to promote my event to all the singles in Paris on CS.

If they love flea markets, music, art, love and mingling with others, my event is for them. It's gonna be full of surprises.
    Private_message
    It's cool, people are registering on other sites.
    Private_message
    ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Try again
    I give you one more chance
    Private_message
    Guys, we ll be a lots to come since i posted this event on different sites. It will be fun. Come as you are. Come as a friend.

Its for this sunday 20 january bet 2and 8pm.see you!
    Private_message
    hi esmira i like some thing will be fun various

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.