• Hello cs'ers
    Whats the cheapest way of transportation from paris to brussels or paris geneva
    I need cheapest
    I dont care on time
    Any help
    Private_message
    walking _______ or hitch hiking
    Private_message
    covoiturage is probably the cheapest but more and more people do it professionally, and it is illegal : http://www.leparisien.fr/reactions/paris-75/une-gare-routiere-clandestine-porte-de-la-chapelle-28-12-2012-2438865.php
    Private_message
    If you want to encourage tax evasion ... but the real problem is about insurance in case of an accident ; if the company finds out the driver has been doing this professionnaly, they won't pay
    Private_message
    don't get me wrong Barbalalaa, I am a fan of carsharing and encourage it.
    but I don't like those who make a profit out of it without coming out as professionnals. (you did read the word 'professionally' in my earlier post didn't you ?)
    as for other forms of tax evasions, I don't like them either, although sometimes it's even legal ...
    Private_message
    Hi, the cheapest I found is Megabus, about 7 euros one way between Paris and Bruxelles.
    You have to go on their website, and pay in pounds.
    Private_message
    It's a little bit longer than covoiturage, but way cheaper !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.