• Hello every body, I am Yacouba, living in district 12 of Paris, very close to Piscine Roger Le Gall or Piscine Reuilly.
    Last year I learnt about swimming, then I hurt my shoulder and stop it.
    Now I want to restart practice, and I would like to have a partner....just some to talk because I really don't have anymore motivation to go alone :-( (too lazy boy)
    I liked to go very soon in morning 7am to Reuilly or 8am at Roger le Gall, it depend on day.
    So please feel free to text me, or leave me a message if you like to join me at least once by week will be very nice or the best 3 time by week.

Yacouba
    Mobile: 0651623105
    Private_message
    who this is early... i like this swimming pool
    Private_message
    7-8h ???? may be PM ? ;)))
    Private_message
    Noooo Ricky ;-)
    In The morning then you feel great for the whole day.

@ Auré: what time would you like? i am working all the week from 2pm to 10pm, so i can't in afternoon.
    also the morning is better because it is not crowded .
    Private_message
    how much the entrance fees ?
    Private_message
    It 3€ the entrance, but you can have unlimited entrance to all municipal swimming pool in Paris (http://piscine.equipement.paris.fr/) for 37€ during 3 months.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.