• Hello everyone ! I'm Gabriel from Canada, I'll be in Paris for NYE. Is there a CS event of people looking to see the fireworks or party on the Champs-Élysées with bottles of nice bubbles ? I speak French as well if you wish to msg me ;-) Cheers !
    Private_message
    Hi there

There's no fireworks for the NYE in Paris ;)

Cheers
    Private_message
    I would be down for the Champs-Élysées then. I heard it's pretty a sweet street party for NYE.
    Private_message
    I'm down for that as well, clubs and house parties doesn't interest me as much as it is my first time in Paris. Wanted to see how Parisians celebrate on the streets!
    Private_message
    Parisians don't celebrate on the streets, only strangers do! :)
    Private_message
    We would like to be outside too. Maybe we can meet up with a group of Cs'ers somewhere?
    I can't really decide where to go. Champs Elysee, Eiffel Tower or Montmarte? What do you think?
    Private_message
    To everyone: I was told by a parisien that there are not going to be fireworks in the city of Paris for the 31st of december. He told me that there are fireworks for their national celebration in july but not for the new year´s eve. I am of course not 100% sure of this but I just wanted to let you know so you won´t be disapointed about it.

Any french person that has experienced new year before in Paris could confirm whether there will be or not fireworks for that night?

Thanks
    Private_message
    in almost similar topics (NYE ) returned the same questions and the same answers :((( about fireworks
    Private_message
    @Steven Would you have the kindness to create it ? I think I am a bad contact person because today was my first day in Paris and I do not know the city very well. Plus I have a german cell phone # and it cost $$ to answer/make calls.

@Catherine: On the internet they say a really good spot are the Champs Elysee.
    Private_message
    They say that they light the Eiffel tower at midnight. So maybe we could head to Trocadero/Champs de Mars.
    Private_message
    Or Montmartre as Dorine suggested !
    Private_message
    Here's another site that say Montmartre could be a good spot: http://goparis.about.com/od/events/a/Paris_NewYear.htm
    Private_message
    hello me and some friends would like to celebrate NY on the champs elysée with bottles of champagne, how many people are interessted to join on the most beautiful street of the world? :)
    Private_message
    Is there? Let me know if there is a CS meeting
    Private_message
    Mario , on champs it's only tourists , thieves ,police etc local known people from CS meet here https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/GV88I0/cs-new-year-s-eve-party-2013-in-paris
    or in some home parties search activities (dont confuse with external events trying to invite CS'rs)
    Private_message
    @ricky NYE parties are somewhat all the same. You drink you meet people count down to 10 and celebrate and go home. You can do that anywhere, there is no need to go to Paris. If you come here, you want to do something special. If you are in Rio, go to Copacabana, in London, close to London Eye, Madrid, Puerta del Sol with the 12 grapes, don't go to those cities to go to a party !
    Private_message

@mustafa some days ago i wrote about this night plan but no remember where ( in french ? english ?) and now I complete your english version with maps and bus routes (check not working)

metro closest metro stations open all night are porte montreuil (9) or pere lachaise (2)

@gabriel alles klar but in bagnolet party most of well known local CS'rs are able to partying all night and some more ... ;))

and usually if U feel good with cool people u stay

and parties outside we have in Paris all time

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.