• Hello people.

I am planning a travel to Paris in the next weeks and I would like to know if someone knows how much is to travel from Paris to Zurich and from Paris to London. Which one is the cheapest option? Could someone help me?

Also I would like to know if Paris is a big city or if you can visit Paris just walking.

Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hello Alisson the trip from Zirich to Paris is chezper then from Paris to London for sure..
    Paris is a big city you can visite it by the under ground
    Private_message
    hello, yes Paris is a small city, there is just a few meters for each parisian :) the metro is easy to get to the main places and you can always walk from one station to another, don't worry it is a self-exploring city!
    I don't know about the rest, but to go to London, you have to take the Eurostar, the prices are on the website. have fun!!
    Private_message
    try easyjet to go to london. sometime it is so cheap!
    Private_message
    cheaper maybe but it takes you 3 hours more than by train, if i was you i would choose train
    Private_message
    Thank you very much everybody!! I am planning to start my trip in Paris and after I am planning to go to London and maybe Edinburg, I am not sure yet.

If you have any tips, all of them are welcome.

Thanks!!
    Private_message
    LOL hicham are U an undergrung fan? paris big city ? maybe U live in little village and first time in a city .......
    Private_message
    I meant, I would like to know if you can visit the main things just walking, like the Eiffel tower, Louvre Museum, The Arc de Triomphe, etc. I know that Paris is a big city, but I would just like to know if you need to take a bus, metro to visit the main things. I'm sorry, but I didn't want to be rude.
    Private_message
    Etienne, I am planning to stay 3 days and after I'll take a bus to go to London, maybe the megabus, I am searching the cheapest :) Thank you for the advice.
    Private_message
    Hello everyone,
    I'm living and studying in Paris so i can tell you that.
    It is a big city but smaller than london though. You can visit some district just by walking like Quartier Latin, Champs Elysees, Pigalle/Montmartre, Marais but i would recommend to buy metro tickets, it's way easier (less "sexy" though).
    As for going to London or Zurich, you can check the price of train tickets on: http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ (choose language top rioght og the window)
    or you can take buses, cheaper but it takes more time..
    For buses, visit http://www.eurolines.fr/en/
    Hope that this can help you !
    Private_message
    May I can help you for your journey,
    If you are looking for a cheap way to go to London,
    Maybe you can try by train, moreover you have a really good way to traval cheaper! It's called co-voiturage, people share their car proposing to travel whith them. In general, the price is shared between each passenger. I already tried and it is very interesting and more often, people who do this are very confident!!

So why don't you try this link : http://www.covoiturage.fr/
    You have only to create a login!

Enjoy your trip!
    Private_message
    people here on CS are so nice, great~!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.