• Hey everyone, my name is Ofek and im from israel.
    My brother (his name is Guy), is coming to Paris on the 27th of february for a week, i will be in england, starting a new job.
    He is coming from israel with a bag full of some stuff i ned from home (i haven't been home for more then a year now..), i can't meet him there but i will come later to collect my bag..
    my question is, where can he leave my stuff? i need somewhere safe, also im not sure how long it will take me to get there and collect, so maybe somewhere which doesn't cost much, or not at all if possible.. i heard there r lockers at the airport, does anyone know if it is a valid option? what kind of locks do they have? is a hostel sounds like a good option as well?
    please if anyone have any idea i wold love to hear it as soon as possible!!!
    thanks a lot, hope to hear from u soon..
    cheers.
    Private_message
    thanks a lot.. Ricky Parisky, what is parcel? how can he send it tome? what will be the cheapest option? the website u gave me seems to be only in franch which i dont speak or understand yet.. unfortuantely..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.