• Hey I am a student at Science Po, I am 19 years old, and I live in Paris. Because I live in a ridiculously small Chambre de Bonne it is really imossible for me to host someone until I find a bigger apartment. I am from Miami Florida and I am abroad for the year. I decided to stay in Paris fr the holidays and was hoping some chill people would wanna spend it with me. lemme know if you wat to join me.
    Private_message
    Hello Karinne i live in paris too how are you?
    Private_message
    Have you find someone to spent holiday with you karine ? :)
    Private_message
    Hey Karine! I'm also an American, on what you might call a Eurotrip. I'm currently in Amsterdam, and I think I will be heading to Paris tomorrow and will stay there for Christmas (until the 26th). I'm traveling alone, so it would be great to find people to spend Christmas with.
    Private_message
    Hello! I'm also american, here in Paris as a fille au pair for the year. The au pair "salary" doesn't permit much travel, so I decided to stay in Paris for Christmas, but would love to spend it with other lonely travelers! I'm also living in a Chambre de Bonne in the 17th, but would be happy to host a potluck/dinner of sorts chez moi. Unfortunately my apartment can't handle more than 5 or 6 people (and I only have 4 chairs), so if more people show interest we may have to wing it somewhere else.
    Private_message
    Hey Karine, Jonathan and Lillian!! Although i'm not an American, would be great to arrange smth for Christmas. I'm gonna be in Paris around 21:00 on the 25th of december. I still don't have a place to stay but i don't worry at all. i'm thinking of leaving my stuff at the railway station and spend time discovering cool places in Paris ( i will have ony couple of hours cause i have a train in the morning to dusseldorf). so would be great to hang around with you. It works for you? if yes, let me know. Here is my number in case: 06 95 26 30 64. Text me

Take care

Leo
    Private_message
    Hey hey!

I get into Paris tomorrow evening and will be spendingchristmas eve and Christmas by myself. I would love to join you guys off possible!

Daniel
    Private_message
    Hello I guys,

Me and friend would like to join you. I already check the link that Lilian posted (it looks good by the way, thank you!!) so I think it's a good option. In case there is no more place for all of us we should met anyway and go to a bar or something.
    Let me know

Cheers

Javier
    Private_message
    Hey, sorry for the late response but I would love to spend christas with all of you. The party sounds great, please find on fb at Karine Charlemagne and message me if you want to meet at a metro station and head there together :)
    Private_message
    Sorry but this profile has been deleted. ???????? ;))) why ???
    Private_message
    Its my birthday too tomorrow, so if you one of you would like to join me tonite or tomorrow afternoon, please pm me.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.