• Hey! I'm staying in Paris for an internship at the German School until April and I would like to get to know some people. Unfortunately, there are not any more interns at the school and I'm living in a small town close to Paris in a studio (Garches), so I don't have a lot of opportunities to meet people. I would be happy if someone would meet me for a coffee or visit Paris with me :-) I am from Germany and also speak French and Spanish :-)
    Private_message
    Hello Isabell, I'm new in paris also i like to make new friends, but i like to do something this weekend so If you want let me know.
    Bye
    Private_message
    I m game for a group walk in the afternoon. Let me know if you guys are meeting up somewhere tomorrow or some other day.
    Private_message
    Hi, I m staying at Cergy. If u are interested we can meet
    Private_message
    hey, Isabell. I am an exchange student in Paris and I'm from China. I am really glad to meet you! I will be free after 9 march. if you are interested we can meet!
    Private_message
    sorry but i am not in Paris, i moved...
    Private_message
    hey saluut, isabelle, je suis lili et je suis arrivée hier a paris, aussi de allemagne^^ mais voilà, j 'aimerais bien me promene au centre et un peu partout quoi, alors si tu a envie, je serais heureuse ;)
    Private_message
    hey Isabell

i'm a photographer, I'm living in Paris in a studio and I have a lot of spare time.
    I would be happy to meet you for a coffee or visit Paris :)
    Private_message
    i like to meet you in paris thanks
    Private_message
    Hello isabel, I am happy to meet you :) i am visiting paris tomorrow (sunday). We could meet somewhere and go for a coffee. You can also call me short term via 07 85 14 19 63. Hope to hear from you
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm having a small party with some friends at my place next Friday. You're welcome to join us if you'd like. :) Send me a pm if you're interested.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.