• Hey
    I'm working in nice on the 1st of april although i fly into paris on the 11th of march.
    so i have 19 days to get down there. I want to spend some time in Paris before i make my way down. If theres any lonely couches out there id love to come stay with ya! also not knowing the area too well and being a bit behind on the organisational side of travel it would be good to get some tips. im thinking of camping my way down to the south and would love to go via motorbike or hitch hike.
    any suggestions and help welcome!
    Private_message
    if you want to travel a bit around europe before let me know... i have a trip to dublin for sale during saint patrick's weekend (i was supposed to go but my boss wont give me the days off) it flies out of paris so it would be convenient for you and its well priced.
    let me know! :)
    Nat

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.