• Hey Im arrinving to Paris, for first time, this 29th But I don't have any plans for New year eve, is there some one in Paris same like me, we can join and look for any plans.
    Private_message
    search activities and read other posts
    Private_message
    me too if you find somthing tell me about it have a goodtrip
    Private_message
    It'll be first time in Paris as well! I live in Madrid and am flying into Paris on the 31st! I'd love to be outside with a view the Eiffel Tower!
    Private_message
    Ill be hopefully in paris from dec 30-jan 6th
    We are from egypt and we are travelling for leisure and shopping
    I wana enjoy it to the max
    If its possible, let me know to meet
    I would like to meet someone from the city basically :
    - make new friends
    - share travelling experience and culture
    Same here
    Tell me if i can join
    Thnx
    Mohamed
    -
    Private_message
    At what time your plane arrives? Is it to CDG airport? I m arriving in the morning and we all can meet up and walk around.I m available till 10pm
    Private_message
    Hey! we are a young couple and new year's eve is our last night in Paris, we want to go out and have fun, if you hear of any plan just tell us! xxx
    Private_message
    Hey Tomas ! Gabriel from Canada, I'll be in Paris arriving today. I don't have plans either and I am looking for a group to head to the Champs-Elysee. Maybe we could organize something !

Private_message
    Hi everybody

I will be in Paris for NYE too ...

Somebody free ?
    Private_message
    for dali big queue after 7-8PM better
    Private_message
    Im arrivin to Paris at night as soon as I be there we can contact and do things together.
    Private_message
    yeap also ı am coming to paris for last day and celebrate NYE ! is there anybody who can host ?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.