• Hey,
    me and my boyfriend are coming to Paris from 4.-1.1.13 and I was wondering if anybody has bikes to borrow us to use during those days?
    I'd love to explore the city on bike :) ...

plus, are there any advices for good and affordable clubs to go out dancing at nights (electro, techno, deep house, this kind of music...) ... couldnt find so much when looking through the groups here!
    Private_message
    You can rent the so called "Velib" for only 8 euros one week. All you need is to have a credit card for the payment. There is a 150 euros guarantee you must have in your account in case you don´t return your bike but it won´t be charged if you deliver the bikes properly.
    All you need to do is to ask for a "Velib borne" or station. You can actually rent them in every single one of them. After you have your ticket, you can use it as many times as you want for up to 30 minutes each time.
    Private_message
    hey, cool, thanks.
    velib seems a cool option :) ... and I'll definitely check on the clubs :)

happy new year!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.