• HI CS!
    I will organize with some couchsurfers and friends a dinner in my house. We will share a food, a drink, music. It will start from 8pm to 6 am. you are welcome. if you are alone and want to be with a nice poeple who come from everwhere to hare this particular party in the hapiness and joy, so come on join us. we will have a dinner from 8 to 11 pm and after the party will start from midnight to 6am. you can contact me if you need more information.
    So Let's celebrate it together!!

Une soirée de folie chez moi le 31 décembre. J'organise avec des amis et des CS un diner suivi d'une soirée de 20h jusqu'à 6h du matin. vous etes tous les bienvenus. Nous débuterons l'année 2013 dans la joie et dans le bohneur. Il y'aura des personnes de différents horizons et de toutes les cultures.
    Alors célébrons le nouvel an ensemble!!!
    Private_message
    Hi all!
    I received a lot of message! and now we are!
    Me+ 3 friends
    Puebla
    Nadia
    Patricia
    Donatas
    We are for the moment 8 poeple, so the list will be close as soon as we will be 15 because of place, and i will send you guy the adress oif mine, send me a PM if you have any question,
    Madyou
    Madyou
    Private_message
    Me+ 3 friends
    Puebla
    Nadia
    Patricia
    Donatas
    Olivia+1
    Djridu
    Brigite
    Steven
    We are now 13, 7 places are still availables

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.