• hi everybody, i'm turkish girl and i'll be here till march. I dont have much friends in Paris and it would be nice to meet with new people..
    Private_message
    looking for place too stay just tonight leaving too geneva tomorrow,pretty urgant ,,thanks x
    Private_message
    Hi there, i would be in paris from next friday night for 4 days, i have no problem of being one of the new people you wanna meet :D... and in the same time u can show me around :)... is that ok with u?
    Private_message
    hi , i live in paris
    i want to meet you if you accept to visit paris .

see you soon
    Private_message
    Hi Melis, I suggest you to complete your profile so that people can know more about you, what you expect and/or guide you to nice places and meet people.

Enjoy your time in Paris
    Bye
    Private_message
    hey turkish girl!!! If you bring your cute dog and if you teach me the kiss kiss song of tarkan...then yes i would be glad hanging with u!!!

Waiting for a sign of u... kiss kiss ;-)
    Private_message
    Merhaba Melis!

My name is Nadim.
    I had nice experience with Turkish CSer when I traveled in Turkey.
    I would be glad to meet you and show you some of the city.

See you.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.