• Hi everybody!! :)
    I will be in Paris this weekend, Saturday through Monday, and was wondering if anyone would want to hang out?
    Private_message
    Hi Elizabeth! I will be in Paris from Sunday to Tuesday, would be nice to meet up!
    Private_message
    Hi there,
    I ll be glad to join you for some fun plans ;)
    Please inbox for more details. Cheers
    Private_message
    heey it would be nice to hang out! I'll arrive in Paris tomorrow in the end of the day and staying till sunday! So I'm in:) Please, send me an email, cause my messages on my inbox here are not working very well... ligia.boueres@gmail.com
    we can try to go to any museum on saturday :)!!
    cheers
    Ligia.
    Private_message
    Hello another Elizabeth, I am totally down with doing something!
    Shoot me a message with any plans etc.
    Liz
    Private_message
    to hang out ? this weekend ? original idea !!!! where can i sign ? Seriously what do you prefer ? Bar/clubs ? Museum? Streetart ? Paris by night? attend a strike ? A debate about Gay's wedding ? ... Well i'm ok with everything !

PS : if some parisian guy knows how to go to the catacombe i'm fucking in ! and i have boots
    Private_message
    this weekend i also don't have any plan... it will be fun to hang out with you....
    Private_message
    Maybe. Please send me a PM with your plans ...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.