• Hi everyone!

I'm planning a trip to Paris in late May/early June -- the dates are still undecided -- for 2-3 days. Is it worth scheduling the trip for the first Sunday in June so I can go to the museums for free? Or will it be so crowded at that point I'll spend most of the day in line? I remember waiting in a looong line to go to the Louvre last time I was in Paris, which was on a normal day in the middle of winter, and I'm just a little worried that the time it will take to get into the museum will make up for the free ticket.

Also, as a bonus, if anyone knows of anything special happening around that time, or if you have favorite things to do/see please let me know!

Thanks for your help!
    Happy travels,
    Karin

Private_message
    Hi Karin,

If you want, in several museums there's also night visit from 6 pm until 10pm. It's generally less crowded and it's also free.
    You can check in different website. For example in Louvre it's every friday and wedneday. Orsay, it should be in Thursday I think, and so on. It's the best option, you can enjoy it better and generally there's no long line to enter it.

Enjoy your trip.
    Private_message
    Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely have to check out the night hours. I'll be traveling with my sister, who has never been to Paris, so I think we're going to the ones most likely to be overcrowded -- Louvre, Orsay, Pompidou. There are so many great things to see, so I'm trying to figure out realistically how many attractions we'll be able to visit in the few days we'll be there. Your tips definitely help!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.