• hi guys! I'am living in paris and I want to find someone to go out or do whatever.
    I want to know young people in france. please contact me!
    Private_message
    Hi Marian !
    If you're interested in going out for a drink, a walk in the city, send me a message. i'm free on fridays starting from 6:00pm, and on weekend.
    Private_message
    ¡Hola Marian!
    If you want to meet up for a walk, a drink (be it wine or coffee ) Feel free to CS message me- On peut parler en français, o en español or in english :)
    Rose
    Private_message
    Hi Marian!
    I am coming on 9th of jan to Paris by train and I will take a plane on 10th to Lima. I am searching for nice people, who would like to spend the night together. We could go out in the night or anything else, I dont need to sleep necessarily that night. I am open for nearly every activity, I just dont want to be alone that night. I hope to hear from you.
    greetings, Marco
    Private_message
    hi marian!
    I would be happy to meet up with you I also live in paris and we can speak in french or in english ! see u
    laure
    Private_message
    Hey!
    I live in Paris, it would be a pleasure to meet you! Contact me :)
    See you
    Private_message
    Yazan, even primates have a more advanced language
    Private_message
    hi marian i will travel to the paris on april and that my pleasure to meet you their and enjoying the paris together as you know interesting paris than any body.if you would pleas send me an email to confirm that.
    vaelijpc@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    Hi i am new in Paris as well. I am here to work for the next two month.
    Let me know if you are bored once and u like to do something.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    hey Marian..if you still searching for someone to go for a walk or a coffee let me know :)
    Private_message
    Hey Marian,

I am 23 Australian female, just moved to Paris. If you are looking for someone to hang out with let me know anytime!

I just moved to a place downtown today, not sure where you live but if you want to grab a drink together some time that could be good.

Alyce :)
    Private_message
    ii Im fabien ; i live to paris too
    I come from south of france , marseille ,
    and i really love cuture from south america
    So do yu live in paris still a l ong time ?
    maybe see yu soon for have a rest in paris
    See yu fabien
    Private_message
    Hey Marian, I am a PHD student in Paris I moved here recently. I would like to make new contacts and friends. We may organize a day to meet and visit Paris. Hope to hear from you.
    Private_message
    Hi Marian

I'm not free this week but I'd love to learn soom cooking and exchange spanish for my french !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.