• Hi ! I'm looking for a guide and some pals to go deep underground beneath Paris, maybe in the 13th or 14th district. I'm all geared up and ready :) It would be my third time down there. My previous guide and friend is having some health issues so he doesn't go down anymore :(
    So if you are half-apache, half-rat, and enjoy having fun with good people let's do it :)

I have work clothes, high boots (cuissardes), headlamp(s), and even hammock if you're up to spend the week end down there.

Salut à tous, je cherche un guide et des gens pour descendre dans les catas, peut être dans le 13ème et 14ème. J'ai mon équipement toujours prêt :) Ce serait ma troisième fois en bas, mon ancien guide et toujours pote a quelques problèmes de santé et ne descends plus. Donc si vous êtes moitié apache, moitié rat, et que vous aimez rigoler allons explorer.
    J'ai des cuissardes, un sac, lampe petzl, lampe de secours, gants, etc. On peut même camper, j'ai mon hammac, mon duvet, mes pastilles esbit etc.
    Au plaisir :)
    Private_message
    Hey, how is this? :P hehe sounds interesting! :D
    Private_message
    Well, it's all about lifting a 80kg steelplate and sneak in quickly. And then try not to get lost :) That's why i'm looking for a guide who knows his way in. I have some maps too.
    Private_message
    I think I could be interested! Do we need to get a special equipment to get down there?! ;)
    Private_message
    Yes definitely. At least you need a good headlamp, a bottle of water, and used clothes (because we'd have to crawl in the dust). Gloves are cool too, especially for the rusty ladders. It can get pretty wet also, depending of the route, so get some shoes you won't loose in the water or tall boots (up to the groin or waist). A backup lighting device is a must have, it can be a lamp, lightsticks, candles (not the tiny ones in a cup)...
    The temperature down there is 13°, so a fleece is nice to have for when we sit somewhere. A small bag like an eastpak is better than a big one also, because sometimes it can get prettyy narrow.
    That's it!
    Private_message
    I know you are looking for someone experienced and not someone else to tag along, but I would definitely be interested in exploring the catacombes with someone who knows them. Maybe I could join?
    Private_message
    I suggest U rather explore previous conversations with search tool and relevant subgroups ;))

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.