• Hi, We're coming to visit Paris for the 3 days at the end of May. Is there any couch available? There are two of us, two girls. Thanks in advance
    Private_message
    hhaahahha, ok, Manu, I get your point. My friend doesn't have one,
    me, on the other hand, I use this profile to help people with travel tips in Montenegro and how to find accommodation . I don't have enough beds for hosting at the moment, so I'm not into creating profile now.

But, there is enough time until travel date, so maybe I suppose I could take time and create a good profile and persuade my friend to make her own profile.

tnx anyway
    Private_message
    Hello ! I can help you if you want ;-)
    Private_message
    david some boys need U'r help also ......

what ? U're not gay ? .....;)))
    Private_message
    Boys are also welcome and my profil is empty because i'm on this site just since one month, that's all
    Private_message
    When do you want to come in Paris precisely?
    I live near Paris (Boulogne-Billancourt) but I work.
    You can sleep on the couch in my flat (2 rooms) if I'm not in holidays when you'll come. Marie-Cécile
    Private_message
    It's possible in my home. But what days? The end of may is 29/30/31 may? For these days, it's OK

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.