• I'd like to leave Paris and go to New York!!!
    Private_message
    The France, you love her or you leave her !!!
    Private_message
    Haha. I love France but please, all I've given to this country without taking anything back...
    I'm tired!
    Private_message
    I know... but dunno, i'm not a huge fan of USA... maybe it depends on what you do to live and mostly i think it depend what kind of life do you wanna have...
    Private_message
    What do you expect from us Karolina ?
    Private_message
    Imagine, I want to leave my home and come to France :)

I wish you the best of luck in the world, I know how tiring it could be working hard and feeling like you are getting nothing in return. You will do great anywhere you choose to go.

Live. Love. Dance.

Garvie
    Private_message
    I expect nothing from you guys, was just saying...
    Private_message
    If you write things to all the earth, you expect at least, as Merwann said, some blessing and some "compassion".
    You have mine if you need it.
    Private_message
    hey guys what happens.? some of U always ready to confort CS girls ...???? ;))
    Private_message
    Arrête ton char Ricky ;-)
    Private_message
    Do you need some loving Ricky ?
    Private_message
    I'm not speaking about U ,Eddy ........
    Private_message
    @ Barbalalaa, that's exactly why she have to leave France :-) Ah ah ah
    Private_message
    Why so harsh? Where is the love? Haven't we all gotten to some point where we feel fed up of where we are at in the world?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.