• My roommate and I are in Paris looking for things to do, touristy things, night life, art galleries, wine tasting, really anything!! Anyone willing to help out and join us?
    Private_message
    hi, my friend and i are in the same situation, we are both foreigners and we are looking for stuff to do, places to go out at night, so if you find anything cool let me know, and i will do the same!
    Private_message
    Margaux: Im here till wednesday morning and then heading to Amsterdam!

Melanie: Yeah we were going to do a pub crawl tonight that i saw on here that is at the lion which is a famous pub in Paris I guess and then go to a few places afterwards, you should totally come out!! starts at 1030. Look for my roommate, he'll most likely have something army looking on ha hes in the us army

Audrey: The art crawl sounds awesome, we'll be there!

Kongbay: Wheres it at and when??
    Private_message
    Hiiiii, can we join?? Me and my host??? I think we don't have plans yet.. thanksss

Private_message
    Melanie- http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=176143

come tomorrow if you want, its a city tour and we'll go all around, should be fun!
    Private_message
    Yeah diego come! All are welcome
    Private_message
    Ha no we will come out!!
    Private_message
    Il fait froid!!!! Mais J'adore Paris!! Est tu en Paris a demain??? ( I think i said that right? ha )

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.