• really I haven't to much to do today haha.. so... I'm writing some tips for ur next travel to the most beautiful place in Paris...! :P...

1.- The first Sunday of each month, all the museums are free, including LOUVRE, VERSAILLES, ORSAY... but u should go early,! :)
    2.- If u are under 26 years old, u could to pay 50% in eiffel tower, but if u aren't, but look young, u can say a little lie, and tell them U are 25 years old, don't tel 18 haha.! :)...
    3.-If u like the party like me, some nights club, are very expensive, but, in different days U could go totally FREE:
    DUPLEX: WEDNESDAY : ERASMUS PARTY...(FREE)
    FRIDAY: until 12:00 AM ALL GIRLS ARE FREE, (SORRY BOYS)...
    (after 12:00 pm 20 euros... ) (Champs Elyssé)
    - Wednesday : Ladies night in Queen (CLassic to Paris) is free but should wear nice short dress.. :/..! and i don't like so much its music...! (just champs elyseé)
    Mix club- erasmus party in nigh club, really good, a lot of people of all the world inside..! haha.. very funny and FREE...
    thursday U can go to : Gran boulevard, there are many pubs, i Like corcorans, and is more cheap than others...
    FRIDAY: VIP (IS REALLY VIP)... ROYAL PALACE (AS WELL) 2O EUROS...
    OR. P d'arts..! WITH Ur bottle of wine, chesse, and lot of funny! :)...

4.- SACRE COUR ET MONTMARTRE... OH LALALALALALÁ... really beautiful place! quiet, and romantic..! :)...

well is a little introduce of Paris..! let me know, if u want to know others! :D

hey: WEEKEND are a ticket: Jeune Weekend (2.70 euros I guess) all day all night..! :) ;)! xx
    nath

Private_message
    :) espero te ayude y tengas lindo y bonito viaje, sino me dices, haha :D besito
    Private_message
    hello, it is really nice that you wrote this. We are going to Paris with friends. We are interested in clubs, also restaurants where we can eat french food but cheap (mb where are good business lunches), Also it is interesting for us to know Vintage clothes shop (mb you know some), Is there open air cinema? )))

Thank you in advance
    Private_message
    I think I have cheaper than this but more underground/popular.
    Like Catacombs, squat club or cheap Pub (bier at 3€ or wine at 1,5€)
    And there is all thoses part in cave with electro music (like saint sabin).
    NightClubs sucks :)
    Private_message
    Btw for ticket you don't have to pay, you just run through controller and they aren't authorized to grab you...
    Private_message
    hahahha... just like that? run through? ))))))))
    Private_message
    thanks for the tips!! do u live in paris? i'll be visiting from march 4th-11th.
    Private_message
    Nice Polina, You could go there night clubs, let me think about others and vintage clothes, i will tell u..., near to NotreDame, Metro Saint Michel (line 4/10 or RER C)... there are many restos cheap, than others, and as well a little pubs, with offers.

thanks Poite! :)... Catacoms rocks..! but really 3 e per bier is expensive haha... In brugge I got : 1 e 2 x1..! :( ... but well is Parissss..!
    Private_message
    No Sam, but I lived there..! :) and had to do things to eat cheaper, enjoy cheap and enjoyed, my stay was beautiful, had student life... and sometimes I could go to the more expensive as well... but that was other story :D
    Private_message
    HAHAHA RUN THROUGH jajajaja.. cool idea, but careful, the policemen are like vampires..! :)
    Private_message
    VINTAGE CLOTHES LINE 1... HOTEL DE VILLE LINE 1..! :) LES MARIES... POLINA
    Private_message
    Si me ayuda mucho jajajaja ;) Especially about the short dress for Queen... after 10 years living in Paris I just understood why they didn't let come in :p

y gracias por los ojos... cuando estaras en Paris ?
    Private_message
    JAJA... really, u should to wearing a short dress, maybe finally u could come there...!
    los ojos? cuales ojos? hahaha... espero estar en Noviembre, ,me voy desde septiembre pero estaré en Berlin, me dan posada? :D
    Private_message
    Thx Nathalie for tips

Is is also free for guys if we dress very short?
    Private_message
    I'm in paris now and I'd like to stay here for a while, very short time because I have a conference after. We can meet for a rest if your are available. I probably need a place to stay and will be enjoyed to join you.
    Thank you in wait of your answer. SOS its for tonight
    Private_message
    haha no, I was kidding... the need a big wallet... jijijij and a little bit of lucky!
    Private_message
    Ohh Jo San, I waanna to live in Paris, but actually i live in Mexico..! but very soon I will be there, enjoying and have party! :D

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.