• This Friday we'll meet at the Fifth bar, 62 Rue Mouffetard, for our regular meeting ...a lot of my friends and friends of friends have already confirmed they will attend ...

I will be there starting at 19.30 ...

See you there...
    Private_message
    i cam from Korea and i would really love to Join
    i just came to paris for the first time yesterday so i'm quite new~
    can you explain to me more about direction?
    bu metro or bus.. etc.
    Private_message
    It's the pink line M7 and the stop Place Monge ...after there is 3 min walking. to the Mouffetard street
    Once in the metro you can just ask people if you can't use the directions of the metro station which are very good compared to other countries. Cheers
    Private_message
    Kim here is the link to an event I just created with some more explanation about the event...
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MCIGSA/fun-international-meeting-in-a-cool-bar
    Private_message
    hey cosmin i would also like to join tonite....my contact is +33652490595...i will b coming from Rueil Malmaison (RER A)....
    let me know
    Private_message
    Seems interesting. I may appear :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.