• Someone mentioned that on Saturday night, February 9 at 11 p.m. on 10th and Race streets to celebrate Chinese New Year

(I think I have the main particulars)

I'm planning on attending as I think it would be a lot of. I'd like to know if anyone else in interested in coming along. It would be great to attend with a member of the Philly CS community.
    Private_message
    That sounds fun.. I'll see if I can make it up there to meet you!
    Private_message
    Sounds interesting! I'm down.
    Private_message
    I might swing by, let us know what you guys end up doing that night. The lion/dragon dance and street firecrackers are really fun to experience. To those who can't make this, there's more celebration the next day, Sunday, Feb 10 from 11am-2pm starting at Spring and 10th and goes around Chinatown. There's also a flower market on Sat morning: http://www.uwishunu.com/2013/01/our-guide-to-chinese-new-year-festivities-happening-in-chinatown-and-beyond-this-february/
    Private_message
    Thanks for the responses. Dinner before hand sounds cool :) I'll contact you again as the day gets closer.
    Private_message
    I'm in for dinner also (as long as there are some vegan options)! ;)
    Private_message
    I might be interested, if I am free. Singapore is a great vegetarian place, which i think also has vegan, at 10 and race maybe? and byob!
    Private_message
    Does anyone know if the parade is sitll on? I'm concerned about how much it will snow. Anyway, my cell phone number is 609-949-1162. If you'd still like to meet up, just send me your cell by private message.
    Private_message
    Hi! According to the website of the Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation (http://chinatown-pcdc.org/), all events are still on. If you're still interested in attending, let me know....
    Private_message
    Hi sounds like fun! Dinner also sounds good!
    Private_message
    I'm out -- going to Atlantic City for the weekend. Have fun!
    Private_message
    My girlfriend and I will likely be there. I'll call/text when we're in the area. Thanks for the heads up on this, looks like fun!
    Private_message
    I'm leaving for the parade now. So if yo have any questions, please text me :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.