• Greetings all from NYC.

A friend of mine and myself are coming to visit Nov 29- Dec 4th and wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for drinks and/or if there any meetups happening or that happen regularly.

Thanks!
    Eric
    Private_message
    There are not really regular meetings. But sometimes small get-togethers are organized just couple of day in advance, sometimes even the same day.
    So just stay tuned.
    Private_message
    thanks, starting to definitely notice that now :). hope to meet some people up there.
    Private_message
    cool Liam, I will have an Icelandic # up there and will message you where we're staying.
    Private_message
    I'm often downtown,

If you guys want to go for a coffee day time, or a beer in the evening, I'll be free from Friday morning.

My phone number +354 612 0185

ibo

x
    Private_message
    Hey Eric..... I'd like to meet up for drinks.... on 2nd or 3rd December. Enjoy your trip... hopefully see you there.
    Private_message
    hi all,
    we've arrived, thanks for the responses so far. definitely get in touch if you want to meet up. my number is 354 659 6474.
    -eric
    Private_message
    We may go to a local thermal bath in downtown Reykjavik tonight if you guys want to join. My number is +44 7534 619 764. Thanks xx
    Private_message
    same here, I am going to the pool in the west, it's 10 min walk from downtown and it's better / nicer than the one downtown close to the church as it's bigger, it's the one Björk goes :)) the pools are all outside so it's amazing and refreshing!

:)
    Private_message
    cool. we are going to get some food soon actually and we'll do some pools tomorrow. i think tonight we're going out to Kaffibarrin and maybe a few other places. Let me know if you'd like to join.
    Private_message
    Hi Liam,
    just responded to your text. We are going to a party first and then afterwards is TBD but we'll definitely be drinking somewhere :)
    Private_message
    hello kids of CS,
    we'll be out later on getting drinks..not sure where just yet, but shoot me a text and we should try to meet up. probably around 11:30-12

e
    Private_message
    hey, no worries. ya, we'll eat first and then maybe head over. let me know what time. if not then we'll be out for sure for our last night regardless haha
    Private_message
    ok. eating at 6:45 done by 8. let me know where you might be later.
    Private_message
    Hey Liam,

if you are not busy for tomorrow evening, we could meet for a coffee or dinner. And I might tell you as much as I know about Reykjavik and where to go for clubbing ;)

hope to hear from you soon.
    regards,
    Puja
    Private_message
    My family is gonna be here from thursday till Sunday, I am really busy with work and them. Too bad, I hoped we could meet, as I am planning to go to Dublin in May.
    Maybe we can meet there :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.