• Hey folks,

i will come to Nairobi on February 1st and will stay there till August. I will have much sparetime in the morning, because I start work late at around 4pm.
    So I need some occupation, I would like to learn Swahili. Do you know a recommendable languageschool ?
    Or is there a language/teaching project i could join ? As I am a IT-professional I would also offer some training in this subject or in german !

cheers
    Michael
    Private_message
    my friend runs a kiswahili institute and they teach the language to expatrites and teachers are university graduates let meknow whether you are interested i could get you in touch with them
    Private_message
    welcome to Kenya .i can teach you Swahili for free
    Private_message
    Would you love to volunteer in a community, teaching IT in a Children orphanage?
    Private_message
    Would you love to volunteer in a community, teaching IT in a Children orphanage? What places are you looking into for stay?
    Private_message
    u are wlcome to kenya and i can show u bit of nairobi/ holla
    Private_message
    Hey Michael,

you are welcome to Nairobi.To learn Swahili you can register at Language Center-it is on Ngong Road(though if you do not work on Ngong Road it may be a bit ticky).However, there are some CSers who had hoped to offer a weekly CS avenue for people to learn and practice Swahili.I will follow up on them to possibly start in Jan next year. But Swahili is relatively easy so you can learn on your own like some of my friends ;-)
    There are lots of volunteer opportunities in the country and also through CS as listed above.
    Private_message
    hi michael, we have a sustainable development projects at PDI. ie. tree/herbs planting projects and crafts in the outskirts of Nairobi. would you be interested? email us at zingirani@gmail.com
    Private_message
    I will be available to show you Maasai Manyatta and people

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.