• My little family and I are stranded at the motel 6 on Cypress. We have a 1970 VW van that needs work. We have no money but we just filled up the tank before it broke down. We are looking for a place to crash tonight and tomorrow until Tuesday where we can find a place that has Travelers Aid. We are honest, respectful and good people. Please contact me at my email mayiflyaway@gmail.com
    Thank You
    Private_message
    We have until noon today, our checkout time. If I don't hear from anybody before then. We are in the back of Motel 6 in a red VW van that has a gigantic metal peace sign on the front. If anyone, anybody can help us.. you can find us there.
    Namaste
    Private_message
    Unable to assist this time with room. Praying for answer for you!
    Private_message
    Wow Chante that is horrid! Sorry to hear that. Most are wonderful. Next one will be!
    Private_message
    You should call 211 for help.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.