• 4 friends and I (architecture students) are going to be in Iceland from March 9 - 15. We want to meet some people and make some new friends so if you'll be around let me know!
    Private_message
    Hi! I'll be in Reykjavik from March 9-13. Let me know if you want to meet up or go for a drink:)
    Private_message
    I will be in Reykjavik from 12-19, I am definitely up for a drink :-) Where are you staying?
    Private_message
    Hello,

I'm going to be in Iceland March 8 - 13, staying at Kex hostel. I'm keen to meet up for a drink somewhere in Reykjavik!

Bridget
    Private_message
    Sounds good everyone! We actually have no idea where we are staying yet, we are just sort of winging it. One of my friends has stayed at kex in the past, so we will likely stay there because 5 is a big group to couch surf.
    Private_message
    I'm in Reykjavik till the end of July, doing an internship. Just write me when you are ready for a drink ;)
    Private_message
    Me and a friend Sara are going to be in Reykjavik from 10th to 15th March. Do let me know when you guys are going out for a drink. We would love to join you.
    Private_message
    Same thing than Janina... I live in Reykjavik.
    Private_message
    I'll be in Reykjavik from 9 to 13 March! Let me know if yous meet! Would be great to meet people from other places! :)
    Private_message
    Sounds like we should meet up with everybody! Would be fun ^_^
    Private_message
    I'm here for 2 more days, if anyone is keen to rent a car and split costs to see the sights I'm keen :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.