• Anyone else have plans on hitting up Aldrei this year? I know in the post I made last month, there were a couple people planning on heading up. Would be cool to have a little get together up there for the festival and the big parties afterwards.

Last year was pretty crazy, and this year if I remember correctly, it's the 10 year anniversary so it can only get crazier.

I'll create an activity for people to sign up once we get a bit closer to the date.
    Private_message
    Hopefully I'm going, depends if I get a place to stay or not :S
    Private_message
    Yeah that's the only people with that festival. I will keep my ear to the ground and ask around myself a bit. I'm still waiting to hear if my accommodation is good to go up there this year again.
    Private_message
    Hey Jay - a friend and I will be there! Looks like fun. Any tips for the festival, or bands you reckon we should check out?
    Private_message
    Flight is usually the easiest way to get there, though this close to the festival, I'm not sure how easy it would be now. Car is about 4 hour drive and very scenic from what I hear. I've only ever flown up there.

As for bands this time, not sure yet. Still waiting to see the full playlist, but the most popular ones go on later in the evening.
    Private_message
    I´m planning on going there with a few friends and we´ll definitly be up for a get together.
    Private_message
    Hmmm decent line up so far. I was kinda hoping to catch Skalmold again this year. Missed the tour they just did and they rocked out hard last year. HAM too.
    Private_message
    Hey thanks for the info, guys.

What kind of music do those bands play? Any bands you reckon we should definitely check out?
    Private_message
    Mugison is always a good act to catch. Sin Fang has some good tracks too. Most of the bands should be up on www.gogoyoko.com so go there and have a listen.

Last year's performances can be seen at:
    http://vimeo.com/icelandinspired/videos/page:3/sort:date starting with Retro Stefson at the bottom of the page.
    Private_message
    Awesome stuff, thanks, Jay.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.