• Anyone up for meeting tonight at my place around 9 and drink and chat and then go down town?
    I live in Sólvallagata.
    My number is +3548677217
    Private_message
    Hello there. : )
    I must admit it is VERY tempting.
    I am new in Reykjavík (been living here for 12 days now) and would love to meet people and see more of the Reykjavík evening/night life. I do however fear that I might ruin it for you guys, since I am only 19 and can't get in everywhere.
    Do you know where you plan to go? : )
    Private_message
    Well probably somewhere where you have to be 20 to get in :(
    Private_message
    Yeah, I thought so. Well, that is too bad. : ) but if you ever want to meet for coffee or do something else - please let me know! : )
    Private_message
    Actually - if you want to spend time with a girl under 20, of cause - I could join you guys for beer and then catch the last buss home to Kopavogur before you are going out? : )
    But if you don't feel comfortable with an "Icelandic minor", I can understand. : )
    Private_message
    No don't worry that's fine with me. I've spend time with minors before.
    Private_message
    Great! : ) I'll just text you.
    Private_message
    Those that want to go to a masquerade party, there is one tonight in Iðnó.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/447148311987608/
    Private_message
    Sorry, but I can't make it tonight anyway. D : though I really wanted to. I'll come next time for sure!
    Private_message
    Thanks for last night it was fun :D

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.