• are there any travels going to the EVE fanfest and if so would there be a general interest in a meet perhaps at the event/before or after? me and my boyfriend want to go, and i think it might be fun to meet travellers that are EVE fans and members of CS let me know if there is any one interested.
    Private_message
    I will be there for Fanfest. We are arriving early (April 21st) and staying late (leaving May 2nd). I'm interested in meeting up with anyone who's there (whether it be for Fanfest or otherwise).

Housing is not needed for my group.

--Kevin.
    Private_message
    I would very much like to meet some of the players of EVE that are also members of CS, I'm pretty new to the game but from what i have seen *gameplay and possibilities* wise this looks like a fun and interesting game
    Private_message
    *gasp* You play EvE, Hanna?
    I´m planning on going to fanfest as well and there´s like one Icelander that I know that plays the game although not on a regular basis.. I heard that a couple of guys from my alliance were planning on going to fanfest. I´d be willing to participate with you in this, Hanna :)
    Private_message
    Fanfest tickets are sold out....so if you haven't gotten them (and don't have plane/hotel reservations from before they sold out), you are probably out of luck. I'm not sure what they are doing about the people who do have reservations and didn't get the tickets. Here's the announcement on it: http://fanfest.eveonline.com/en/news

So....how much do the residents like us Eve players when we show up for fanfest?

--Kevin.
    Private_message
    Me and at least three (non Icelanders) from my alliance are showing up :3

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.