• From the 15th to 21 Feb, I fulfil one of my dream : travelling in Iceland :)
    Please, help me to figure out the wisest places to visit around Reykjavik only in one week...!!!even the smallest villages.
    I have kind of problem to delimit the better area where I have time to wander and enjoy bjutiful natural curiosities like waterfalls,aurora borealis and ride your awesome horse ?
    If u are living out from the capital towards the north or the south and u are willing to show me nice landscape and share culture,typical meals, bar concert with beer ;) whatever about your culture,way of living...I will be glad to bring u my frenchy joy of life ,good temper/humor and nice company :)
    First, don't hesitate to give me your advice regarding my questionning with time vs area/destination (north or south go and back to the airport) in 1 week ?
    And second, contact me if u are available and IN to invite me in your city/village OUT from Reykjavik :)
    Merci beaucoup :))
    Eager to hear from u
    Greetings from France. Angélique

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.