• Greetings All! I am traveling to Iceland February 4-14. I have a rough plan of staying in Reykjavik for a long weekend and exploring the rest of my trip (via renting a car, maybe sharing?) to the south and perhaps the north.

I am looking for locals to hang with, explorers to get into adventures with, couches to crash on and/or suggestions of things only locals know. ;) I am very excited to see your beautiful country and people!

Karinna
    Private_message
    Howdy Karinna, I just read about something called a "drink and draw" that happens on Mondays in Reykjavik. (It is exactly what it sounds like). Could be a good start to your trip.
    I'll be arriving February 3 so I'll have a whole days worth of Iceland expertise that I'd be willing to share with you for a small fee. Thoughts on co-exploring?
    Private_message
    I am arriving on 3rd as well. Heading straight to blue lagoon. I am +447940071227. Do connect with me on whatsapp. I am there till 8 feb. Would love to share a car or travel together.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.