• Guten tag!

Traveling to Iceland 17 April - 22 April.

I am looking for a cool person/s to stay with. I would love to go hiking/explore...maybe see the Aurora Borealis? I would like a swim in the hot springs and to check out some good bars!

It would be fun to get to know someone beforehand and then meet and hang out when I arrive in April!

Hope to talk soon!

-Amandrae
    Private_message
    Hey Amandrae!

I just wanted to tell you that I'll be travelling in Iceland at the same time and would definitely go wanna hike and explore Iceland with you if you want to. I'm from Denmark so I might not be able to get to meet you before but I hope that's still okay :)

- Christian
    Private_message
    Hello the two of you, I am in the same boat, although arriving a little earlier. Id be very keen to go on a hiking trip too, ive been recommended to do the Skógafoss to Landmannalaugar (90km), seems great but am not sure if April is a good time to do this... rainfall in april on average is quite low compared to the rest of the months but this could be unpredictable.
    whatever the case, its Iceland - a country i cant wait to see.
    Let me know if your interested or simply keen on getting a drink wherever that may be.

Danke and Tak

Jono
    Private_message
    Already booked my ticket for April 15-26. I'm going solo so far, but would love to tag along with people who are keen on checking out the sites. Let's get in touch again as the time approaches!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.