• Hello all, I'm coming to your lovely country in early february for 6 nights (Feb 5th-11th) I'm trying to plan my trip as of now and have a lot to do. I will MOST likely be renting a car so I can travel across the country and see the things I want to see. My number one goal is to definitely try and see the Northern lights in the Winter.

I have some other destinations/parks in mind as well. I'm looking for anyone who would maybe like to tag along, maybe even spend a good day or night together, and just enjoy some good conversation, people and culture. I will most likely be spending my first and last night in Reykjavik, at least that's what I'm planning now... we'll see how it turns out.

I'm on a PRETTY tight budget, so if anyone has any rooms to spare or anything I can do to compensate for any hospitality, let me know! I might stay in hostels if all else fails, or maybe even a night camping in the car if I bring everything I need to brave the winter. If you want to know anything or help me plan my trip, or anything at all, please be in contact! I'm very excited.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.