• Hello all
    we will be in Reykjavik from 31th Dec to 3rd January. so far we've experienced the city but not to long and we're coming back on monday. we'll be glad to meet some locals and other CS's to hang out in the city, have a drink and who knows, maybe chasing the northern lights as well.
    we have a car and on January 1st, we are going south to the golden circle and the Blue Lagoon, if anyone wants to join, just pm to us.
    feel free to say Hello :)

Lior & Omri
    Private_message
    Have fun guys!
    hope you're having fun in the countryside,
    wouldn't mind going for a coffee with you, let me know when you're free / back to rvk / what time suits you better.
    ibo.
    612 01 85
    Private_message
    Hey Ibrahim
    We came back today.. we tried to drive to Akureyri but we stuck in a snow storm so we had to change the plans.
    Anyway, we're here and havn't decided what to do so we have planty of free time :-)
    How about tonight? Tomorrow?
    Private_message
    i didn't check CS i was expecting a text...
    I went out yesterday -saturday- but i'm not going out tonite again... maybe just a coffee! no more alcohol!

Maybe tonite around 8 or 9 for a coffee?
    where are you staying?
    text me if you can!
    i'll check here in a few hours again...
    x
    Private_message
    Hey,
    Tried to send you a sms but without any success.
    Anyway, we're staying in guesthouse Borgartún and tomorrow moving to Welcome.
    You are more than welcome to contact us. Our local mobile is 6597557.
    Private_message
    I texted you but i guess a bit late, apologies if I woke you up...
    Tomorrow afternoon if you're free we could meet up quickly...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.