• hello everybody!!! i am going to reykjavik on the 13th of january untill 21. i am going to stay in some hostel but i was wondering some tips to know or someone who can show me the culture, have party. i realy want to see the light maybe if some want to join in trip, we can rent a car and go to the glaciar, following the ligth, see the wale?... i don´t know, i open to everything.

thanks marcoo!!
    Private_message
    Hey Marco! Im traveling to Iceland too!! I'll be there from the 12th to the 15th!! I dont know much about seeing the lights but one of the locals mentioned that if we go the lighthouse just outside of Reykjavik on a clear 0˚C night we could see it! Im looking to do this on a budget too! so let me know if u figure anything else out!
    Private_message
    Count me in... I want to try and see the lights if thats possible and also meet other people whilst I'm here and hang out. I'm arriving on the 12 to the 18th... so keep us updated. Cheers
    Private_message
    Hi I´m here now until the 14th. I´m already going to see the lights with a tour group tonight and the golden circle tomorrow but it would be nice to have someone to explore the town with and show me some good eating spots. Thanks!
    Private_message
    niceee to hear you!!!! okey i think thar we can rent a car, is very cheap is we are five (less than 10 euros per day each), and see the golden circle (is near) and also go to bigest glacier in iceland, Vatnajökull, if you search in google earth there are around 350 km to do everything. I also planing to take some excursion by boat and see some wale, other day. let´s do the iceland a great big experience!!!!!!!!!! how we can arrenge this?? we can do a meeting on the 14??
    Private_message
    From people's schedule it seems like we could meet up and figure all that stuff out on the 13th/14th. Lets make it happen!
    Private_message
    yeah for me it would be best to go tomorrow if at all possible...we could meet tonight or tomorrow morning if thats cool with everyone. also im staying in kex hostel!
    Private_message
    Hello!! Me and a couple of friends are going tomorrow to Reykjavik!! We'll stay until the 16th! Would be great to meet! We will be free tomorrow from 18h until next day until 21h!! If you fancy we could join for a coffee/drink/walk around the city! If so, drop a line and we can arrange something ;)

See you guys! Hopefully ;)
    Private_message
    (P.S.: We don't know the city at all..)

Private_message
    good question: what about somewhere in the city center? im near the shopping street and i was thinking about going out in 30 minutes or so to get food.
    Private_message
    oh and may be able to hang out on the 15th Ana!!
    Private_message
    okey lets meet in kex hostel, what do you think?
    Private_message
    chinyere, are you in kex hostel i am in the bar now but i am leaving to find something to eat and back. maybe we can meet at 15 in kex hostel?
    Private_message
    Ah no way I am also staying at Kex Hostel! Where is everyone tonight?
    Private_message
    Hi guys!:) How is Iceland?:) The weather?:D I am coming to Iceland in beginning of March and am planning what to do!:) As I can read, can I ask you Marco Passeti if you already found car-rent company that has so cheap rent?:) Cause I found one company that has pretty expensive rent, 100€ per day!:/ If you can send the link?:)) Thanks!:) Anyway guys, enjoy your time in this incredible country, I kind of envy you cause you are already there!:D Have fuun!!:)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.