• Hello everyone,

A friend of mine and I shall be making a trip to Reykjavik between April 10-13th. What should we see/do to get the most out of our three days? We really want to see Jökulsárlón, but what's the best way to get there from Reykjavik. My Icelandic friend here in Germany said I should find someone with a car, but I don't know anyone in Iceland who has a car. My friend likes bookshops, dancing, and live music. I like museums, hiking, photography, beer, and architecture. What is the gay nightlife like? Where can we get authentic Icelandic food?
    Private_message
    The best way (and cheaper, if you don't have a friend with a car) is to rent a car, for one day and travel the south shore + Jökulsárlón. Some hostels have a "share car" document, where you can find other people with similar plans to share cost / gas.

And then Visit the Golden Circle + Blue Lagoon + Party in RKV is aenough for three days. There is a new gay club (just opened) called Kiki, in town.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-queer-bar/524995824201595?group_id=0

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.