• Hello!!

I'm coming to Iceland in 5 days and I just noticed I don't even know how to get to the city centre from the airport. I've already checked flybus but there isn't anything available by the time I arrive. Taxi would cost heaps, do I have any other options? Any help and tips would be appreciated!!

Melis
    Private_message
    The Flybus runs in connection with every flight, they'll be outside when you exit the terminal (tickets to the right when you clear customs). Unless of course you're coming in on a private jet, in which case you're on your own.
    Private_message
    ah maybe I just looked at the wrong page? Because I didnt see one available, maybe it's me. Thanks for the info though.
    Private_message
    flybus.is and airport express
    Private_message
    They seem to not have all the times at their timetable. I arrived yesterday at 1am from Berlin with Wow airlines and it was working fine and it was half full, so it's fairly busy still. But I booked in advance with a travel agency but should be fine to book directly

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.