• Hello,

I'm travelling solo to Iceland from 8 - 13 March. I'm staying in a hostel in Reykjavik, but I was wondering if anyone was planning on heading out to the Blue Lagoon or the Golden Circle? I'm also keen to explore other places on the island! If anyone is looking for a travel buddy let me know.

Bridget
    Private_message
    Hi Bridget I'm at kex until the 9th, possibly later. I've already done the golden circle and have the blue lagoon on my to do list. You can book all the tours at the hostel and leave the same day, those two are the least expensive so it's probably the best way of doing it.
    Private_message
    Hey I would like to go with you to Blue Lagoon :) What are plans?
    Private_message
    Hey I'll be there from 9 to 12 march! maybe we can meet up or something!
    Private_message
    Hi Bridget. My boyfriend and I are staying in Reykjavik right next to the church. We will be based here until the 13th and plan on doing tours on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. If you are interested in getting together for a drink and/or chat about plans just let me know. I'm taking it easy for the rest of the day... still jet lagged :)
    Private_message
    Goes for anyone who's around...
    Private_message
    Hey guys! If we get enough people together, renting a car and covering the sights together will end up sooooooo much cheaper. Let me know if anyone is keen :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.