• hello, I would like to travel to iceland, when is the best time for go, winter, summer?, i would like watch northern light, when is possible watch it?
    thank you
    see you soon
    Private_message
    If you're on Aurora hunting, you should visit Iceland in March/April or October/November, best chances to get aurora and less likely it's cloudy or crazy weathers.
    The summer is nice, but the winter can be so aswell. Just a different experience. My favorite months are probably August: pretty mild weathers, September: mild weather but getting colder, January: crazy weathers, and April: The best season to travel on snow in the highlands.
    Private_message
    and, in the reykjavik capital, is possible watch the aurora, o I must go out? thank you
    Private_message
    There are places where you can see auroras, but it's much better going a little outside of the city (15-25min drive) is quite worth the extra time and effort.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.