• Hello there,

I'm arriving to Reykjavik on Friday and I really want to see what's Reykjavik's night life is like. Does anyone want to hang out/show the night life? I'd really appreciate it!

Melis
    Private_message
    I was just coming into the forum to see if anyone wanted to meet for a beer this weekend. I'm up for either Friday or Saturday night.
    Private_message
    Are you guys free during the day as well? I've got a car at the moment and the weather looks amazing tomorrow so I'd be mad keen for a road trip somewhere if you guys are keen?
    Private_message
    Im also in Reykjavík, in a trip most of day tomorrow but would like to join you in a night out, either Friday of saturday. Also going to try out the Blue lagoon in saturday, if anyone wants to join.
    Private_message
    I can't join you during the day unfortunately, but still in for a meetup in the evening. Seems like everyone is free both Friday and Saturday - let's just say Friday then. :)
    Private_message
    yey! let's meet Friday guys. so we can maybe plan sth for Saturday also??
    I am looking at doing the golden circle, but it takes all day. 9-5...why not,right? refresh at a pool, and then nite out?!
    Private_message
    I live in downtown Reykjavik and on friday night there´s a gun´s n roses tribute concerts being held at a place called Gamli Gaukurinn but has an entry fee, but if thats something any you find interesting then you´re welcome to tag along
    Private_message
    Im totally up fpr the guns and roses thing Ingvi :D what up old roomie :)

so is there a early place meet up planed :D
    Private_message
    Tom and everybody take my number +354 8234348 and text me when you get into town hopefully we can roster everyone together for a fun night :D
    Private_message
    Yo Hanna :D long time no see! I might give you a buzz :3
    Private_message
    Sounds good! Hope to see you all tonight.
    Private_message
    ahh I was there but had no idea you guys were there as well! Anyway is anyone willing to go out tonight as well
    Private_message
    i'm in for a drink :) where would you like to go?
    Private_message
    If anyone interested, we could meet at my place to begin with to drink cheap beer and chat and then walk down town. I live in Sólvallagata.
    Private_message
    sounds good :) what time would be ok for you?
    Private_message
    Around 9 I guess.
    My number is +3548677217
    Private_message
    yep, I've just finished dinner, I'm gonna get ready and head to your place. :) can you tell me the house number?
    Private_message
    Of course, it's Sólvallagata number 19, but it's in the garage, not the big house

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.