• Hello! We have just decided with my wife to take a tour to Iceland this summer...finally! it has been almost 30 years I have dreamed about, now it's a 2013's resolution! I started looking at internet for tours and air tickets and wow! my budget is hurting already. I know I'm doing this long time in advance but if I'm going to make some economies from now I would like to figure out a budget. I would be interested in a guided tour around the Golden circle, 9 or 10 days, and we are 3 persons (my wife, my daughter, and me). Do you know of any nice tour operator that you could put me in contact with? or any other ideas? I'm not a driver, I have not driver's license so, no way to rent a car...any ideas or any help will be very well welcomed.
    Have a great 2013! Mauricio.
    Private_message
    www.re.is www.greyline.is
    These offer the biggest selection of tours from Reykjavík.
    But if you are interested doing a circle around Iceland and having someone drive you then I would suggest a company like www.nordicvisitor.is and www.icelandtravel.is to organize something like that for you.
    Private_message
    Thanks Anita for your infos! I think it won't be a miracle recipe about prices. I will start working on budget, but I don't know if I will be able to put apart all we need....mmmm...maybe my daughter could stay home...it's an option!!! Thanks anyway! have a nice day! Mauricio.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.