• Hey all, as it says on my profile, I am Pete from Australia and I will be in Iceland for a bit, I have very few plans but if anyone wants to catch up let me know.

Regards.
    Private_message
    Hey man, I'm getting there on the 30th till the 6th of January. From Indonesia, but currently living in New York. Let me know if you want to hang.
    Private_message
    Yeah man for sure, pm me where you are staying and we will deffinately chill out, trims.

Sampai Nanti
    Private_message
    Hey Pete,
    Me and my friend from oz will also be in Iceland for new years .... let us know if you want to catch up.
    Private_message
    Hey. So I was told that where I live right now is the best place to enjoy the fireworks (Westside of Rvk). I can't invite you to me place as it is not mine and I am only a guest, too. But if the weather is good and not that cold, you could show up and we can see together the fireworks and walk together downtown. If you are interested, let me know, I will buy some snacks or something like that. Best, Puja
    Private_message
    Cara and Puja, awesome, messages sent.

Merry xmas for the other day btw.
    Private_message
    Update:

Now that I have a semi bearing of the city, I have alot of spare time, sooo coffee anyone?
    Private_message
    Hey Pete, I just arrived into Iceland and wouldnt mind to catch up with you guys for a beer or something

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.