• Hey all!

I'm interested in spending my summer in Iceland either working or volunteering, but definitely want to get rural and see some of the natural beauty. Anyone with a similar interest want to be my travel companion?

Roxanne
    Private_message
    Hi Roxanne!

I'll be in Iceland for some 5 days touring with my best friend!

We definitely don't mind travel buddies!!

We arrive Aug 28 and leave Sept 1st
    Private_message
    Just saying hello. I'll be reykjavik in mid June and I'm looking to make some new connections while I'm there. I have been to ireland in the past and I love the irish. I been living in Hawaii for the last 2 years but currently in philadelphia until I sell my old house. Iceland has just always interested me. let me know if your up for it.
    Private_message
    Gonna be in Iceland for 2 weeks in July. Me and a buddy are renting a car and are going to drive around the entire island in 10 days. Bringing a tent and camping it all the way, hoping so see Iceland's landscape. Let me know if youd like to come along.
    From Canada and this is my first time off the continent. Should be fun.
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm planning to arrive in middle August and it would be fine having a company to rent a car. I intend visit not only Reykjavic but some other cities, any tips?
    Private_message
    will be here all the summer :)
    Private_message
    Hey Roxanne,

great to hear that you wanna work or volunteer in Iceland. I found a great place for volunteering... but i cannot do this alone, they wanna have a couple ( you would see a lot there, because we would guide people to hot spots, glaciers etc). So if you would like to do this, just contact me :)
    Private_message
    Also interested in going to travel iceland this summer. Coming from Canada (Ontario) and as a female it would be nice to have a traveling buddy! I'm looking to probably go in mid-july - mid-august...open to different dates. Wanting to see a lot of the nature and see as much of Iceland as possible. Anyone interested?
    Private_message
    I am Interested, I'm from Iceland but I have yet to experience my country fully and I was planning on going a circle around the country this summer (Doesn't take a whole lot of time)
    Private_message
    I would be interested to finding some nice people and be in the group Im from iceland and i may know few nice rural beautiful places and some wich i havent yet visited. We can on few cars and go fishing, camp outside, visit some farms, go to jökulsárslòn,skaftafell, ásbyrgi is one of my favourite and many more. What about finding 10-15 people that would be lovely.
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm going to be in Iceland for three weeks at the end of July/beginning of August. I'm flying in and out of Reykjavik but am definitely interested in spending some rural/farm time while I'm there. I was looking at workaway and WWOOF but am not sure yet how I would get from Reykjavik to the north of Iceland, where most of the opportunities seem to be. Anyway, I'm interested in meeting people while I'm there and finding some opportunities to camp/farm and see the countryside!
    Private_message
    I'm currently looking into traveling to Iceland this summer. I would be interested in seeing some farms, waterfalls, etc. Message me so we can coordinate!
    Private_message
    Heya! I'm an American college student planning to be in Iceland the entire summer, hopefully by WWOOFing. Mostly I just want to see the place, and would be glad to meet some friends along the way, as so far I'm going solo! The farms I've looked at are all in the south and east, but I'm good for anything that involves a little adventure. Message me (anyone on this thread) if you want to coordinate something!
    Private_message
    hey! i ll be there from 27th june till 18th july solo and with no plans except admiring the nature!
    Private_message
    I am also looking to travel Iceland this summer, and would love to find additional female travel buddies! I would love to explore the magnificent scenery, and am open to volunteer programs such as WWOOFing. I am very interested in finding others to join, message me if you're interested!
    Private_message
    Hello! I'm going to be in Iceland from the middle june to august. And I am sure that WWOOFing or similar programs are an excellent way to discover this amazing country. Anyone who wants to find fellow travellers, please, contact me! Anyone who has an account for WWOOF has any host's contacts (anywhere in Iceland), please, share!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.