• hey guys,

i would love to see a tiny bit more of this amazing country.. my problem.. i dont have a drivers license.. im staying at a friends right now and would stay here for a couple of days.. but next week would be great.. my money is sadly limited.. so if anyone has a car or would like to rent one together.. ;)
    Private_message
    Hey Christina !

I'm coming to Iceland the 14 Feb and i stay in Reykjavik the 15 and 16 for the Sonar festival. On 17 Feb, early in the morning, i rent a big car to see as much as i can in the south of Iceland. I give the car back the 21 Feb at 20:00.

If you want i can give you my travel shedules. I go alone so it can be interessant to be with someone else because my money is sadly limited too.

The price for the rent is 300 euro for the 5 days.

So say me if you're interesting for .

Ich spreche Deutch besser als English.

Private_message
    hey jean!

sorry, i havent seen your answer till now!! ahm.. sounds totally great but 300eu .. oh boy thats too much for me.. maybe i know a place where you could rent a car much cheaper than the others.. i just have round about 100€ to spent..
    Private_message
    hmm.. maybe i could ask my parents for a bit extra money ;) or have you found some other people to share?

waere naemlich wirklich ziemlich perfekt!
    Private_message
    Hi Christina,
    I'm also planning to rent a car from tomorrow. Please reach me at Sahir2090@Gmail.com so we can discuss the details.
    Private_message
    anyone else there who would like to rent a car together, for the next week??
    Private_message
    hey.. i rented a car, if you like to you can just join me, without payment.
    Private_message
    I am leaving reykjavik tom morning, around 11am to 12 pm, just contact me if you like to!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.