• Hey. I am going to Reykjavik from the 16th until the 22nd of February.. Is there any travelers out there that wants to meet up for a coffee or drink in the area? Don't hesitate to contact me.
    Private_message
    that is nice i was in Norway ... its beautiful country :)
    Private_message
    Hi, I'll be there until 18th for Sónar Festival. On 17th I have nothing planned so far. Let's meet for a drink or maybe trip Outside of RVK.
    Private_message
    Hi... I will be in Iceland on the 20th-24th... perhaps meet for a drink?
    Private_message
    Hi, I'll be there from 14-20 and staying in a hotel and definitely love the company of other travelers and locals. I also want to go to Southern area especially to see Skaftafell (that's pictured in most amazing pics in the world) located in Skaftafell National Park but not sure, if this is the right time and/or how to get there our own as the tour is way too expensive.
    Private_message
    Hallo Caroline,
    Please be in touch with me :skyrfox@yahoo.com or phone +354-82133236.I travel a lot around Iceland for photography and i can help you with more info.
    Best regards,
    Robert
    Private_message
    I'm also there from Feb 19-26, anyone who wants to meet up for drinks/coffee/exploring Iceland (Hopefully i will find a few people to share the car renting cost with to go on adventures)
    Don't hesitate to message me :)
    Cheers! Julien

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.