• Heyy!!

Me and my girlfriend are going on a rtw trip and iceland is going to be our first destination.
    We arrive to keflavik airport 23.2 and probably hire a car from there. Is there anyone who could tell me if its no idea driving to vatnajökull or is it enough just with eyjafjallajökull?? were not planning to do any long hikes (because of the gear and ive heard the weather could be pretty dangerous this time of year) tho... In case we drive towards eyjafjallajökull, is there anyone with available space at home who could host us for a night? I'd love to get advices how the best way to explore southern Iceland would be!!
    We dont have more than like 4 days to spend, so we want to use it smart :)
    Ps. We also planned to do the trip to thingvellir and do the snorkeling between those two continental plates.. Is it worth it? anyone?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.