• Hi All,
    I am going to face with aurora borealis this winter! I have booked tickets to Reykiavik already but I am looking for someone who will help me to catch northen lights. I have heard that it is most likely to see it in dark places ;)

I don't need a couch but rather a company and guide in one person. If You would be so kind and wold like to show me other fascinating faces of Iceland I would be more than happy :)
    Thanks in advance :)
    Maja
    Private_message
    Czesc Maja! We (me and Kasia) are in downtown Reykjavik, minutes away from the heart of it. We have moved here only recently and have not seen anything yet. Since Kasia is Polish and yearns for native company, it will be great to host you for a few days. When are you coming and for how long? Do let me know. My Skype-ID is shourabh.ghosh. Pa!
    Private_message
    Hi Maja
    I'm not sure that I can help you find the northern lights, but I'm going to be visiting Reykjavik at the same time as you (20-26 for me) and I'm hoping to see them as well - maybe we can meet up and go on the hunt together?
    Cheers,
    Kayla
    Private_message
    Hi Maja and Kayla,

I too am visiting Iceland Feb 23-25, from Seattle, and looking to see the Northern lights and other sights in and around Reykjyavic. I would love some company exploring this country!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.