• Hi everyone ! What's up ?

I am going to work in Iceland next summer and I really want to visit this country !
    I don't know the country at all yet (it will be my first time there). I'll have more or less 5 days at the end of June and 5 days at the end of August + 2 free days a week.
    I am really motivated to travel and discover the country ! I think I'm open-minded and I absolutely want to meet travelers and surfers !
    I'll work in Fjardabyggd in a hostel.

I'm also thinking about renting a car for the first days and cross the country, because I'll work there.

I know it's quite early (maybe I'll post again later) but I've already seen some talkings about that. If you're interested in being my travelmate and if you're not scared of French people with curly hair, I'll be very happy !

Cheers ! :)
    Private_message
    Hey, I saw another post by you about travelling in Iceland. I am not scared of French people with curly hair. In fact, I really want to practice my French! I will split the rental and gas costs with you. I will be in Iceland from June 25 to June 30. Maybe we can work something out?

Send me a message: dlizenriquez@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Or message me here on CS, but sometimes I get my messages late :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.